Monday, June 22, 2015

I am writing for a few reasons.

First, to tell you all how much I loved learning with you.  It was an inspirational experience every single time. B’H.  Thank you for that!

I will miss you in the upcoming weeks as I will be taking off for the summer until (at least) Elul.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email or call me. IYH we will send out an email the week before we will resume classes.

In the meantime, Bryna had a great idea, we can all share in a summer reading together.  The book we can read is called 'Days of Awe', by Rabbi Sutton.  Email me if you would like a copy of it.  We can post our thoughts of the sefer on the blog page called summer reading, in this way we can still stay in touch, while preparing for Elul and yom tov.

Secondly, we finished the ‘Inner Redemption’ handbook and when I complete the entire outline, it will IYH be sent to you.  However, if you would like to see it, as it is posted, then please stay tuned.

Lastly, ~ This is a recent shiur from Rabbanit Yemima that is very special : https://myaccount.dropsend.com/pickup/file/ff9c2f4f087b7937- I will IYH continue to post on the blog any other shiurim as i am able. 

May we meet in Eretz Yisrael at the third Bayis!

Love, 

Aviva Rus

No comments:

Post a Comment